Monday, November 05, 2007

iDream

They write, they blog

They write on the blogs.

They see, they blog

They see blogs.

They hear, they blog

They hear from blogs.

They sing, they blog

They sing on the blogs.

They think, they blog

They think for blogs.

They share, they blog

They share from blogs.

I dream, I blog

I dream about blog.

Blood drop, blogdrug

I blog a blog on the blog.

* iT *


* iHope *

ျမင္တယ္၊ၾကားတယ္ ဘေလာ႔ဂ္

ေပးတယ္၊ယူတယ္ ဘေလာ႔ဂ္

ေရးတယ္၊ရတယ္ ဘေလာ႔ဂ္

ေတြးတယ္၊ထင္တယ္ ဘေလာ႔ဂ္

ထၾကြ ေသြးဆူ၊ဘေလာ႔ဂ္အပူ

ေဆး၀ယ္ေသာက္ဖုိ႔

ဘေလာ႔ဂ္စို႔ ။


အင္း ဘေလာ႔ဂ္ဟာ ဘေလာ႔ဂ္ေတာ႔ ဟုတ္ေနတာပဲ ။

2 comments:

pandora said...

အစကေတာ့ ဘေလာ့ဂါက ဘေလာ့ဂ္ ကို ဘေလာ့ဂ္တယ္
ဘေလာ့ဂ္ေနရင္း ဘေလာ့ဂ္က ဘေလာ့ဂါကို ျပန္ဘေလာ့ဂ္သြားတယ္။

naing said...

ျပန္ဘေလာ႔ဂ္ သြားတယ္ ။ ျပန္ဘေလာ႔ဂ္ သြားတယ္ ။
ေက်းဇူး ။

About Me

My photo
Thank a lot! I hope you are nice @Home.
CBOX ေအာ္ၾကမယ္

အိမ္သူအိမ္သား page counter ေယာက္ရိွေနပါတယ္